Monday, February 13, 2012

PTI Day #9...Butterflies and Leaves

Hi again.  This is my second card for the butterflies and leaves challenge.  I started with a white card base and stamped the Polka-Dot background in Simply Chartreuce ink.  Then stamped buttons from Button Boutique in the center of the dots in Aqua Mist Summer Sunrise and Lavender Moon.  Stamped the flowers in Bluch, Aqua, Lavender and Sunrise.  Stems are Simply Chartreuce.  I colored the vellum butterfly with aqua ink.
Greeting if from the Flower Fusion #12 set also stamped in black ink.
Later,
Sentimentally Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...