Sunday, February 19, 2012

MIM #53...Coaster Challenge

So I was still playing with the coaster board and the interactive cards for my nieces 7th birthday.  Again I am going so send her 7 cards for her 7th birthday.  Hopefully for the 7 days preceding her birthday. I used PTI coaster board for cutting the shaker portion of the card and the layers to create the space for the beads.  Their coaster cuts so nice compared to other brands.  The circle dies are from Spellbinders.  The "7" and pinked circle die and Papertrey Ink.  The cardstock, greeting, acetate and Bitty Dot paper is also PTI. 
Ribbon is from Stampin Up.  Staples are Tim Holtz.
  I have one more coaster card for my niece.
Sentimentally Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...