Thursday, February 16, 2012

MIM #53 and Card Pattern Sketch #152

Hello!  I took a day off after 42 blog posts with new cards and 10 verbal entries at PTI during their fifth anniversary celebration in 10 days.  No prizes for me.  A little bummed but you can't be the winner all the time. Boy, would I have loved to win one of those big prizes.  So we put on our big girl panties and move on to the next challenge.  We were to use coaster board on our project.  The Scalloped piece is coaster board that has been colored with Aqua Mist ink, Cut with the Med. Scallop boarder and embossed with a Paper Studio embossing folder.
I then took the scalloped piece and sewed it to the doilies.  Made the flower with one of PTI's Blossom dies out of old book print.  Added Lemon Tart felt leaves(hand cut) and stitched. Then strung some buttons across the scallops.  All of this mounted on a Simply Chartreuce base card that was embossed with the same folder.  Greeting was from the set Think Big Favorites #5.  Kind-of a lot of business going on there.  I am also going to enter this in Card Pattern Sketch #152.
I have one more card to share in a bit,
Sentimentally Sue

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card! Love the flower you made out of book pages. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...