Thursday, February 16, 2012

MIM #53...Coaster Board again.

Hi again.  This is the second coaster board card for today the other one should be below this post.  I have the old Sweet Blush pad that turned funking colors when stamped.  I explain this because that is what I inked the coaster board with and it looks like Lemon Tart in person.  After it was inked and cut with the med. scallop die I ran it through my Cuttlebug with a Paper Studio embossing folder.  Then I sewed the doilies to the back of it.  Made a flower from one of the Blossom dies with old book print and Raspberry Fizz felt.  I don't know the exact name of the die and the PTI site is down but it is the 6 petal flower with the little points on the ends of the petals.  Tied some twine through a Oceans Tide button and and mounted it to the center.
Lastly I stamped Think Big Favorites #6 in Oceans Tide ink on a Classic Kraft base.
That's all for now,
Sentimentally Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...